Trump gives reasons why he doesn't Wear a FaceMask


The United States President, Donald Trump says the issue of wearing facemask wasn’t compulsory for him, having undergone series of covid-19 tests.

Trump also said that though he liked facemasks, he won’t have it on while making a speech (showing a sample of a facemask in his hands).

He made this known on Friday, during a visit to Ford Plant, and in response to questions from the press.

When asked about the use of facemasks, Trump stated that he puts it on a few times, but he had been medically advised that it wasn’t necessary.

“I did wear, I wore one on before but I didn’t want to give the press the pleasure of seeing it.

“It’s not necessary; everybody’s been tested and I have been tested.

“I was given a choice; I was putting one on but they said it’s not necessary, Trump maintained.

Meanwhile, the U.S. Centre for Disease Control and Prevention(CDC), had earlier recommended “wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain, especially in areas of significant community-based transmission.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments